Water Heater Insulation
Save Money By Insulating your Hot Water Heater!
The versatile Insulator is made from recycled cotton with an aluminum backing. You can use it to insulate your hot water heater. The insulating jacket can reduce heat loss by an appreciable 25–40%, which represents a saving of up to around 9% on your annual water heating costs! Insulating your water heater can pay for itself in about a year! This is a simple way to save money!
- Easy To Use and Install, No Itch or Skin Irritation
- Superior Acoustical Performance
- Excellent Thermal Performance
- Class-A Fire Rating
- Mold, Mildew, and Pest Resistant
- No Formaldehyde or Harmful Irritants
- 99.5% Pure Aluminum Foil Facing
Dimensions: 3/8" x 4' x 6'
The Insulator is applied with the aluminum on the outside of the component you are insulating. R-Values according to the heat flow direction are:
- Heat Flowing Up: 7.85
- Heat Flowing Down: 16.39
- Heat Flowing Horizontally: 9.91