Nature's Carpet wool carpets
- 100% wool with a natural backing.
- Ultra low-toxic.
- Little or no off-gassing
- Successfully used even by many people with high chemical sensitivities.
- Free of moth treatments.
- Low loop and low cut pile styles are easy to keep clean.
- Available in standard weight, for high-traffic rooms.
- Some styles are also available in a lighter weight, at a lower cost, for bedrooms.
Nature's Carpet buys the wool they use from isolated sheep ranches that do not use pesticides or herbicides.† The wool is spun into carpet in limited quantities at factories that are specially prepared and cleansed of all chemicals that would otherwise be used in regular carpet production.†† The carpet undergoes testing for health effects before it is released for sale to the public.†
Nature's Carpet colors are created by using vegetable dyes or by simply leaving the wool its natural color.† The Carpet has a natural jute backing, that is grown without the use of pesticides or herbicides.